No registration required

[Q] Nandroid backup location to copy and delete

OP vijaysivakula

27th June 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

173 posts
Hi All,

I'm trying to do a full backup of an N5 but I can't find the nandroid backups anywhere. I can see them from Clockworkmod (though it's called '1970-03-07.17.53.47' for some reason) but I've used xplorer and ES File Explorer to look in /SDCARD/ClockWorkMod/ and the folder is empty not even a backup folder. I've tried doing a system search for the '1970-03-07.17.53.47' I mentioned it's named at as in CWM but no luck.

I want the file so I can download it to my pc along with other backups and make further backups as i am on a custom rom (omnirom) now.. How do I find where the backup is saved? I need to move it to my pc and delete it to make further backups. Also, Can i delete it from that location and can i save it in the regular clockworkmod backup folder location for further backups? I am losing about 4.17 gb data for that backup and want a simple backup without all the apps and data that wouldnt be so large.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by vijaysivakula; 27th June 2014 at 03:16 PM. Reason: correct file name / clarification
27th June 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #2  
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 13,799

24,973 posts
More
click the link in my signature and look at section 5.4 - the answer is in there if you're using basic CWM
The Following User Says Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread