Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,631 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NavBar Problems. Help!

Tip us?
 
Royalfan29
Old
#1  
Royalfan29's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Default NavBar Problems. Help!

I've searched around and I couldn't find a direct answer to my question.

I currently have Paranoid Android as my Rom with Fi Theme installed. I absolutely love the theme beside the NavBar dots. I have xposed installed with the Android L NavBar module. It won't override over the Fi theme nav bar dots. Am I doing something wrong here ?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Name:  Screenshot_2014-08-24-11-45-11.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  193.7 KB
 
Chromium
Old
#2  
Chromium's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,954
Posts: 4,398
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Toronto

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfan29 View Post
I've searched around and I couldn't find a direct answer to my question.

I currently have Paranoid Android as my Rom with Fi Theme installed. I absolutely love the theme beside the NavBar dots. I have xposed installed with the Android L NavBar module. It won't override over the Fi theme nav bar dots. Am I doing something wrong here ?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Attachment 2910441
I believe that the theme chooser has priority over the xposed module. A workaround would be to decompile/extract the theme apk and remove the navigation bar icons. They will be located in /assets/overlays/com.android.systemui/res/drawable-xxhdpi, and named ic_sysbar_xxxxx.png

Once those png files are deleted, recompile the modified apk and install it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Royalfan29
Old
#3  
Royalfan29's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Hhmm I can't seem to find it. I root explorer and can't find that location


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
I believe that the theme chooser has priority over the xposed module. A workaround would be to decompile/extract the theme apk and remove the navigation bar icons. They will be located in /assets/overlays/com.android.systemui/res/drawable-xxhdpi, and named ic_sysbar_xxxxx.png

Once those png files are deleted, recompile the modified apk and install it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Chromium
Old
#4  
Chromium's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,954
Posts: 4,398
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Toronto

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfan29 View Post
Hhmm I can't seem to find it. I root explorer and can't find that location
You have to extract the theme apk. The path is located inside.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes