Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Navigation bar has disappeared

OP clashed

24th March 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Bat Hefer
Thanks Meter: 0
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

You would know if you had.

Go into the Xposed installer app and uninstall the framework (we can reinstall it later - you wont lose any settings) then reboot. This should rule out anything xposed related. If it's still happening its nothing to do with xposed as it doesnt make changes to actual system files.

Nav bar returned!
But now of course I don't have my xposed frameworks and modules


*PROBLEM SOLVED!*
So I got up and reinstalled the xposed module and on and checked each module..
Apparently the 3 dot menu button on every application kept the navigation bar from going up.

Thanks alot rootSU for your help and guidence!
Last edited by clashed; 24th March 2014 at 04:32 PM.
24th March 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #12  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 13,811
 
24,993 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clashed

Nav bar returned!
But now of course I don't have my xposed frameworks and modules

OK so now you know it IS an xposed module. Now you have to work out which one it is by disabling them all then installing the framework. Then enable one at a time (and reboot in between) to work out which one is causing the issue
The Following User Says Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Bat Hefer
Thanks Meter: 0
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

OK so now you know it IS an xposed module. Now you have to work out which one it is by disabling them all then installing the framework. Then enable one at a time (and reboot in between) to work out which one is causing the issue

*PROBLEM SOLVED!*
So I did what you said and apparently the 3 dot menu button on every application module kept the navigation bar from going up..
I uninstalled it, and problem was solved!


Again thanks alot rootSU for your help and guidence!
24th March 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #14  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 13,811
 
24,993 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clashed

*PROBLEM SOLVED!*
So I did what you said and apparently the 3 dot menu button on every application module kept the navigation bar from going up..
I uninstalled it, and problem was solved!


Again thanks alot rootSU for your help and guidence!

No probs. Glad its sorted.
The Following User Says Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes