Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 45,947 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 5.0 Previewn : Bug List and Quesitons

Tip us?

APP-Maker
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 159
Default Nexus 5.0 Previewn : Bug List and Quesitons

Hi , I want to make an theart about the Bugs and Question for the Nexus 5 Android 5.0 Preview .
First I have an Question :
-Why canīt I play Asphalt 8 , Gangstar 4 usw. ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deviced : Nexus 5
Rom : AOPK
Kernel : AOPK

Deviced : Samsung Galaxy S1
Rom: CyanogenMod 11
Kernel : CM

My Webseite :
http//:meineupdates.weebly.com

My Email :
christian.developer.app@gmail.com

I am 13 years old and make apps

pathtologos
Old
Thanks Meter 239
Dude, I think you posted this in the totally wrong section. Doesn't this belong in general, or perhaps q&a?

DonSolo
Old
Thanks Meter 123
uh oh!

*puts flame retardant suit on*
I ball so hard you may think that I'm Kobe

Release the BABY!!!!!!!!

chimmychenga
Old
Thanks Meter 5
hey APP-maker, there is already a thread about this. you can find it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...-list-t2796849

soupysoup
Old
Thanks Meter 1,754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by APP-Maker View Post
Hi , I want to make an theart about the Bugs and Question for the Nexus 5 Android 5.0 Preview .
First I have an Question :
-Why canīt I play Asphalt 8 , Gangstar 4 usw. ?
Are u kidding Me? Go back and re-read ur post, let alone the fact u posted in the completely wrong section, ur post is ludacris, 1) The released image from Google named "L" is a "DEVELOPER PREVIEW" meaning not for daily use, it even states in the warning message printed on the site that not everything works! 2)Google released this so DEVELOPERS can have a look at the new architecture and structure of the new OS, this release has over 5k new APIs devs need to get used to, a completely new runtime that replaced dalvik, meaning ALL those apps that are not ART compatible WILL NOT work on the new OS and need to be rewritten. This PREVIEW release wasn't so that every Nexus 5/7 owner could get an update before everyone else, it was aimed at getting DEVS a first look and feel at the new APIs and runtime so they could be ready with apps and scripts supporting the new OS when it's released IN Fall. 3) To answer ur questions on why some apps don't work, because they probably are not art compatible, what u need to do is go back to 4.4.4, an actual release, and wait for "L" to be officially released, and here's my official answer and suggestions, DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT PREVIEW IMAGES, L IS NOT A FINISHED RELEASE, WILL HAVE BUGS, AND DOES NOT SUPPORT ALL CURRENT APPS AND APIs, IF U WANT A COMPLETE AND STABLE OS, GO BACK TO KITKAT.

crachel
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 2,569
In the future, only post actual development in the Development sections.

Also, your discussion should just continue in the existing thread referenced here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmychenga View Post
hey APP-maker, there is already a thread about this. you can find it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...-list-t2796849

moto x: 4.4 | flo: 4.4

other: Chromecast | Chromebook | System76 | MacBook Air

former: hammerhead | m7 | mako | Kindle Fire | CR-48 | Revue | grouper | maguro | crespo | passion | GT-I9100 | vision | rhodium | kaiser

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crachel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe