Corgi for Feedly – Material Design RSS Lock Screen

The post Corgi for Feedly – Material Design RSS Lock Screen appeared first on … more

[XPOSED] Pop-up Video in Floating Window

more

HTC to Replace Swype with TouchPal

more

Transformers – Free On Google Play

more

Nexus 5 still a good buy in INDIA ?

OP maheshus88

23rd February 2015, 10:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

50 posts
HI,
So I am thinking of getting nexus 5 .
I don't do much of a gaming, I want a solid stable cellphone with good battery life.

if not nexus 5 then which cellphone would you suggest around same price range os 25k ?

Thank you.
23rd February 2015, 11:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Unknown
Thanks Meter: 57

270 posts
More
hmm, nexus 5 is still a very good buy. battery life is pretty solid without gaming. i dont know much about your money but you can buy M8 or G3, maybe?
23rd February 2015, 11:36 AM   |  #3  
Flag Delhi

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshus88

HI,
So I am thinking of getting nexus 5 .
I don't do much of a gaming, I want a solid stable cellphone with good battery life.

if not nexus 5 then which cellphone would you suggest around same price range os 25k ?

Thank you.

You could get the OnePlus One 64gb for 22k or the 16gb for 19k. Although I prefer the nexus 5, OnePlus One is pretty good too. You'll need an invite tho
Last edited by pingu11; 23rd February 2015 at 11:42 AM.
23rd February 2015, 03:29 PM   |  #4  
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 2,648

6,455 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingu11

You could get the OnePlus One 64gb for 22k or the 16gb for 19k. Although I prefer the nexus 5, OnePlus One is pretty good too. You'll need an invite tho

I think on Tuesdays you can buy OPO's without an invite now. But I also prefer the N5. I had a OPO but sold it for another N5.
23rd February 2015, 04:50 PM   |  #5  
Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 81

865 posts
More
I disagree, the battery life on the nexus 5 is the main weakness of this phone. You have to lower every setting basically to get more SOT. And your mobile signal has to be strong plus turn off wifi and location services when you're not using them
23rd February 2015, 05:06 PM   |  #6  
OP Member

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnellTapawan

hmm, nexus 5 is still a very good buy. battery life is pretty solid without gaming. i dont know much about your money but you can buy M8 or G3, maybe?

HTC M8 and G3 are expensive here.

Nexus 5 however is around 25k and thats my budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingu11

I am using oneplus right now. Want to get rid of it.

I don't find it smooth enough like ASOP and the phone is extremely fragile ( I am too scared to use it as daily driver ).
23rd February 2015, 06:09 PM   |  #7  
Vancouver

865 posts
More
I'll trade you my white Nexus 5 32gb for your oneplus one
23rd February 2015, 06:33 PM   |  #8  
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 2,648

6,455 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicecuber

I disagree, the battery life on the nexus 5 is the main weakness of this phone. You have to lower every setting basically to get more SOT. And your mobile signal has to be strong plus turn off wifi and location services when you're not using them

I know that the general consensus is the the N5's battery sucks, but my experience has been vastly different. I have no issue making it through the day with around 4-5 hours SOT. That's a-ok in my book.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
23rd February 2015, 10:32 PM   |  #9  
Vancouver

865 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_

I know that the general consensus is the the N5's battery sucks, but my experience has been vastly different. I have no issue making it through the day with around 4-5 hours SOT. That's a-ok in my book.

You're one of the lucky ones. I've learned to live with the battery life, since November 2013. I have multiple chargers everywhere and 2 power banks to keep this device topped up
24th February 2015, 07:43 AM   |  #10  
OP Member

50 posts
Quote:

I'll trade you my white Nexus 5 32gb for your oneplus one

hahaha,
Just returned the Opo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_

4-5 hours SOT is good, isn't it ?
all I want is for the phone to run throughout the day with my data on..

Quote:

You're one of the lucky ones. I've learned to live with the battery life, since November 2013. I have multiple chargers everywhere and 2 power banks to keep this device topped up

This is scary ?
I probably should stay away from this device.

I once used xiaomi mi3 with asop kitkat rom. The rom was the fastest thing I ever saw in any cellphone.
I compare all other phone with it so even opo was a disappointment to me.
The only thing that will satisfy my hunger is Nexus Devices with pure android os, I guess.

which phone would you suggest ?
I want good battery with fast, smooth experience ( I don't do gaming so frame drop during gaming doesn't matter ).

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread