5,599,337 Members 38,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 5 ANY CSTOM ROM WITH KITKAT PHONE APP FULLY WORKING ??? WHAT ARE YOU USING THNX

Tip us?

dominationk1
Old
(Last edited by dominationk1; 6th December 2013 at 01:32 AM.) Reason: missing few points
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Nexus 5 ANY CSTOM ROM WITH KITKAT PHONE APP FULLY WORKING ??? WHAT ARE YOU USING THNX

Whats up guys, i been using xda site since my Beloved Nexus One, im saying thanks in advance for the effort of all de Developers working here, take my hat off to all of you...

Now my Question, i been using custom roms for my Nexus 5, and im having the same response from all the roms i have try, the Business Look Up enhancement on the dial / Phone app that comes with the new Kit Kat doesnt work, im starting to think that maybe is just some configuration, now i have look in to all the configuration of the app and settings, that i can possibly check and same thing, loving the roms, cant complaint but i really will love to have that feature available since is one of the main features that i probably use the most for what i do for living. Really appreciate if you are using a custom rom right now that all the features are working mainly the Local Business Look Up from the Phone app, please tell me the name...

y try so Far
droidkang
Cataclysm rom
kangakat

on few more..
NOW USING PXS WITH FRANCO KERNEL, AND LOVING IT... BUT IF THERE IS SOMETHING I COULD DO TO FIX THAT I WILL BE SET.THANKS FOR READING...

dominationk1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Pls give me a hand here just check the rom that u using and if u able to type any business name from ur phone app and appears let me know which one u are using

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jwhyte
Old
Thanks Meter 276
First off any ROM you use are you using the Google dialer? If you flashed gapps check the op and make sure the dialer was not replaced by aosp dialer. If your using Google there is a menu button in the corner you can select nearby places in the settings menu.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7432
It never worked for me on stock until I updated to 4.4.1

If it helps, rom name in signature

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.