Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Nexus 5 Cyanogenmod M7 stable Profile 2g/3g LTE profile question.

OP ChunkMale

15th June 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #21  
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,329

3,800 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkMale

Yeah everything seems fine with 2g/3g off in both profiles. I think I thought that you needed 2g/3g enabled to receive calls indoors which is probably why I turned it on. So frustrating I wasted hours looking up a solution to a PEBKAC issue. Feel dumb for missing that.

It happens. 9 out of 10 errors are caused by a person in front of a keyboard. xD

Actually I think the "2G/3G" option in a Profile is designed to force 2G/3G only to save battery when you don't have LTE coverage in your area/country.. lol.

Don't worry about wasting my time, you're honestly not because I spend way too much time on here anyways.
15th June 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

It happens. 9 out of 10 errors are caused by a person in front of a keyboard. xD

Actually I think the "2G/3G" option in a Profile is designed to force 2G/3G only to save battery when you don't have LTE coverage in your area/country.. lol.

Don't worry about wasting my time, you're honestly not because I spend way too much time on here anyways.

Thank God for that, or I likely wouldn't have realized it and would have been frustrated for even longer..thanks for your help again.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChunkMale For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread