13 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By nixleong, Junior Member on 12th June 2014, 08:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th June 2014, 04:58 PM |#21  
OP Junior Member

More
Well guys, I think I did everything right, I back to stock android (I never root before) / new phone. However after Google logo and the 4 colour logo, I either stuck at black screen or the language screen. It just freeze there. So I guess this is hardware issue? Sigh....going to RMA it

12th June 2014, 05:17 PM |#22  
OP Junior Member

More
Hi,

Perhaps if you can see this screenshot if there is any error message, especially the one I circle in red.

The screenshot: tinypic.com/r/51wt9d/8

Thanks you!!!
12th June 2014, 05:48 PM |#23  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,462

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixleong

Hi,

Perhaps if you can see this screenshot if there is any error message, especially the one I circle in red.

The screenshot: tinypic.com/r/51wt9d/8

Thanks you!!!

Ignore those messages if all the .img files got flashed properly.. It happens when you use the "fastboot -w update" to flash the zip.. That's why I suggested you to flash every .img file individually.

Anyways, even after flashing the factory images and factory resetting the phone, your phone freezes after boot, it might be a hardware issue.
12th June 2014, 05:55 PM |#24  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak

Ignore those messages if all the .img files got flashed properly.. It happens when you use the "fastboot -w update" to flash the zip.. That's why I suggested you to flash every .img file individually.

Anyways, even after flashing the factory images and factory resetting the phone, your phone freezes after boot, it might be a hardware issue.

Yeah did flash all the images. Anywaym thank for your help. Appreciate that.

Regards,
Nix
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread