Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

Nexus 5 LTE -data problem Error 500

26th January 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Whitehall PA
Thanks Meter: 28

150 posts
More
Ok my provider is NET10 with T mobile Sim card i been with them for couple of months and never had problems with data until they switched to LTE. After spending 8 hrs with Net10 support , changing different APN settings and nothing worked they troubleshooted my phone 8 times and nothing I even restored my phone to factory settings and nothin same Errors ,this what they told me that T mobile tower does not communicate with my phone really that's the best answer i got but here is the whole message i get when i open Dolphin browser. Error 500-- Internal Server, Error From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer 10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.Can some please explain what is happening with these errors , everything is working fine text message and phone no problem only data service, please some help thank you.
26th January 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Whitehall PA

150 posts
More
Well i guess no one knows what is the error that i experiencing with my phone?
29th January 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Whitehall PA

150 posts
More
Well i think i solve the problem my old phone that was with T mobile was interfering with nexus 5 that is what Net10 people told me
31st January 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Whitehall PA

150 posts
More
Thank you for help bad Sim card that's all.
31st January 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #5  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 193

798 posts
More
You aren't allowed to bump a post for at least a day. If nobody answers you within 30 minutes it really is ok you don't have to get nasty about it

"Today 02:22 PM
tomciopaluch357 Thank you for help bad Sim card that's all.
29th January 2014 07:45 AM
tomciopaluch357 Well i think i solve the problem my old phone that was with T mobile was interfering with nexus 5 that is what Net10 people told me
26th January 2014 12:11 PM
tomciopaluch357 Well i guess no one knows what is the error that i experiencing with my phone? "
31st January 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #6  
Flag Nowheresville, NJ
Thanks Meter: 600

993 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahseller

You aren't allowed to bump a post for at least a day. If nobody answers you within 30 minutes it really is ok you don't have to get nasty about it

"Today 02:22 PM
tomciopaluch357 Thank you for help bad Sim card that's all.
29th January 2014 07:45 AM
tomciopaluch357 Well i think i solve the problem my old phone that was with T mobile was interfering with nexus 5 that is what Net10 people told me
26th January 2014 12:11 PM
tomciopaluch357 Well i guess no one knows what is the error that i experiencing with my phone? "

With the exception of his second post, there was at least a two day span between each of his other posts. The moderators do a fine job on their own.
31st January 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Whitehall PA

150 posts
More
But this post might help other people with same issue send mistahseller I'm not being nasty for your info

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st February 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #8  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 193

798 posts
More
Well considering nobody answered it and then you said thank you for your help when nobody said anything. That implies to me a nasty tone.

Sent from The Deathstar
1st February 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Whitehall PA

150 posts
More
I can say thank you when ever I want , maybe I thanked everyone that looked in to the post but couldn't help and you keep the thoughts to your self please close topic because Mr mistahseller is upset.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread