Nexus 5 missing from play store listed devices

Tip us?

arimus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Nexus 5 missing from play store listed devices

Hi there

has anyone experience this or know of a way for me to get this fixed ? today I went into the play store from a laptop using chrome and found the app I wanted and click install but from the drop down menu where I select which device to install to the nexus 5 is missing, it was fine yesterday, my other devices are all there only the Nexus 5 is missing.

any ideas suggestions ?

thanks

Caelrie
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Go to the playstore on your nexus instead?

bblzd
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Are you logged in with the correct account? Maybe someone changed user on you.
W32

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 18044
Quote:
Originally Posted by arimus View Post
Hi there

has anyone experience this or know of a way for me to get this fixed ? today I went into the play store from a laptop using chrome and found the app I wanted and click install but from the drop down menu where I select which device to install to the nexus 5 is missing, it was fine yesterday, my other devices are all there only the Nexus 5 is missing.

any ideas suggestions ?

thanks
if that app isnt compatible with the nexus 5 then it wont show up in the drop down.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!

arimus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Yes I can go to the play store using the Nexus 5 but sometimes I am web surfing come across a link and install the app from there, Yes I know if the app is not compatible it will not show the nexus , the issue has been fixed, The issue is going into the play store settings and the nexus 5 was not listed, it was yesterday and for some reason today disappeared, shortly after contacting Google and they offered some suggestions that did not work, but shortly after that I got the 4.4.2 update installed it rebooted the phone cleaned out the web browser history and now all is good the nexus shows up on the play store like before, something must of got messed up with the Nexus 5 and syncing or something but all is good now

Thanks to all for the suggestions.