Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,599 Members 36,278 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 5 and PAC MAN ROM

Tip us?

zelkaid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Nexus 5 and PAC MAN ROM

Spent 4 hours last night trying to flash PAC man ROM(4.4.4) to my nexus 5, it will run but I have no access to any part of it othen what appears to be the CyanogenMod settings. There is no ROM control from AOKP or Pie settings, status bar tweaks. Anyone have a fix? Thanks in advance!

zelkaid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak View Post
Did you do a clean install?? (Wiping system, data)
Yep, wipe dalvik, cache and data. Tried installing both nightlies and the /dev ROMs and neither give me the full experience.

xnormskix
Old
Thanks Meter 165

DONATE TO ME
try to mount your system first in recovery then wipe system, data, dalvik, cache and reflash your rom
-NEXUS 5 D821-
Paranoid Android | ElementalX

zelkaid
Old
(Last edited by zelkaid; 11th July 2014 at 03:55 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Still nothing. Completely wiped and soft bricked it now. No matter what I do, I can't get a device driver to recognize it, so I can't use fastboot or adb. Any advice guys? already spent another 3 hours googling and browsing similar situations, but most of them are still have android, not just recovery and bootloader

Edit: Tried uninstalling, reinstalling both Google drivers, Universal Naked, LG United drivers and nothing will set my n5 to be discoverable, just keeps listing it as unknown device or says I can't install the driver at all