Nexus 5 Panorama mode problems

Tip us?

as1m
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nexus 5 Panorama mode problems

Tried to look for this in forums but didnt find it so made this topic
Well the problem is the camera doesnt really start taking panorama until it comes to a brighter part of the room and also after very careful movement the panorama stitched is very stretched or so ? And most of the times even after the panorama is completed it just doesnt stitch it.. It goes aways like i didnt take any photos at all
Tried restoring to factory setting and stuff many times still no use.
Ill post a youtube link sorry for ut quality coz recorded from the old iphone 3gs so anyways ull knw whats the problem

"So i cant post outside links as im new..so do me a favour and search for (nexus 5 panorama problems) on youtube and you will find it" PLEASE HELP!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

thenobol
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by as1m View Post
Tried to look for this in forums but didnt find it so made this topic
Well the problem is the camera doesnt really start taking panorama until it comes to a brighter part of the room and also after very careful movement the panorama stitched is very stretched or so ? And most of the times even after the panorama is completed it just doesnt stitch it.. It goes aways like i didnt take any photos at all
Tried restoring to factory setting and stuff many times still no use.
Ill post a youtube link sorry for ut quality coz recorded from the old iphone 3gs so anyways ull knw whats the problem

"So i cant post outside links as im new..so do me a favour and search for (nexus 5 panorama problems) on youtube and you will find it" PLEASE HELP!

are you rooted, or do you have an customer rom installed?
how are photos made by other modes? - so, normal videos and photos, or photospher?
Keep Calm, and push the THANKS button
Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to thenobol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

as1m
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Umm everything stock.. Right now im rooted byt thats not the problem coz this problem is fron when i opend the box.. My bro has the same phone and he too has this type of problem but less than me

as1m
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenobol View Post
are you rooted, or do you have an customer rom installed?
how are photos made by other modes? - so, normal videos and photos, or photospher?
And regarding photosphere.. Its amazing.. And in normal camera mode even after 4.4.2 focusing still sucks

thenobol
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by as1m View Post
And regarding photosphere.. Its amazing.. And in normal camera mode even after 4.4.2 focusing still sucks

the autofocus sucks like this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post48967512

.. then it could be hardware related :/
Keep Calm, and push the THANKS button
Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to thenobol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]