Nexus 5 problem?

27th February 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

48 posts
Hi .. I'm a nexus fan and I want to buy the nexus 5 .. And I'm worried about the dead pixels problem .. The display is the most important thing especially when I have a 445 PPI .. I'm not gonna order it .. I'm gonna buy it from a store ..and I will check it before buying it .. so I wonder if this problem comes with device from the factory or its gonna happen to me some day after buying it?
27th February 2014, 12:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 22

140 posts
It can happen to any screen by any manufacturer. Just buy it, look at it and take it back if it has some. Mine didn't. If it hasn't developed some by the time your warranty runs out, it's probably not going to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Caelrie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

48 posts
Yeah I know .. but bunch of people had this problem .. That made me worry about it .. The problem is i don't have warranty here.. But I'll buy it anyway .. Thanx for reply
27th February 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #4  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,712

8,913 posts
More
A bunch of people on xda = a tiny fraction of overall customers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

48 posts
Well .. Not only on xda ... But anyway .. Hope that I don't have that bad luck ..
27th February 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 8

60 posts
i ordered mine came wethin 4days no problem with dead pixels
when ordering from reputable buyers return process is fairly simple if any issues arise...
RELAX BRO and get this awesome phone!
The Following User Says Thank You to shilton.charles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #7  
Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 8

59 posts
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meedoo1997

Hi .. I'm a nexus fan and I want to buy the nexus 5 .. And I'm worried about the dead pixels problem .. The display is the most important thing especially when I have a 445 PPI .. I'm not gonna order it .. I'm gonna buy it from a store ..and I will check it before buying it .. so I wonder if this problem comes with device from the factory or its gonna happen to me some day after buying it?

It will usually be there on day 1 if the screen has a defect. Very rarely does it come up later.

Anyways, the nexus 5 is a gr8 device and you shoudn't worry about these things. Just make sure that wherever you buy it from, they have a smooth return policy in case any defect pops up. Hope you get your hands on a perfect device.

GO NEXUS!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to SuRfeR101 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Nexus 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank