5,605,835 Members 47,558 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nexus 5 remote: flash write failure - unflashable. Bricked?

Tip us?

Mazurofon
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by samersh72 View Post
i guess your emmc ship is fried and need replacement. nothing will stick
try to lock the bootloader with fastboot command.... reboot bootloder, you will notice that the bootloader is still unlocked
I've already tried to lock bootloader and he stays unlocked as you mentioned.

RMA seems to not be possible too. When they just turn on my phone on and see this custom ROM, root and unlocked bootloader the warianty will be gone. They will say it's my fault as I probably corrupted some partitions. The only way to save this phone is to replace the whole motherboard on my own or sell on parts.

dohaa32
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by samersh72 View Post
i guess your emmc ship is fried and need replacement. nothing will stick, it can boot, but you can not modify anything
try to lock the bootloader with fastboot command.... reboot bootloder, you will notice that the bootloader is still unlocked
I HAVE the same issue in my D821 as here, i can unlock the boot loader, but it relocks again as soon i restart the boot loader