[Q] Nexus 5 sensor problems

Search This thread

sergiu_s

Jan 21, 2012
Ok guys, I have a really big problem. I observed today that autorotation doesn't work. This all started (I think) after my phone has suffered a huge drop on the floor. Ok, you can say that that's the cause, but the strange part is that i checked the gyroscope and the accelerometer with sensor sense and other apps and it show that everthing is normal. It detects movements, rotation etc.
I changed the rom (from 4.4.2 stock rooted to CM 11 M5) and everything is the same. What should I do?

P. S. Also, my device isn't recongnized in windows anymore. I checked the MTP settings and still not working. And it can't be caused by drivers.

DoxMAZz

Nov 17, 2013
Mumbai
Ok guys, I have a really big problem. I observed today that autorotation doesn't work. This all started (I think) after my phone has suffered a huge drop on the floor. Ok, you can say that that's the cause, but the strange part is that i checked the gyroscope and the accelerometer with sensor sense and other apps and it show that everthing is normal. It detects movements, rotation etc.
I changed the rom (from 4.4.2 stock rooted to CM 11 M5) and everything is the same. What should I do?

P. S. Also, my device isn't recongnized in windows anymore. I checked the MTP settings and still not working. And it can't be caused by drivers.

Go Here: NEXUS 5 Sensors Fix
it works for everyone..:good: