Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Nexus 5 showing that storage is full when it isnt.

Tip us?

easymurder
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]Nexus 5 showing that storage is full when it isnt.

I have noticed that my storage says that there is only 1gb left. However, if you add up each category of data (music, apps, photos etc.), I should have approx 10gb. The diagram at the top concurs with this. I am running CM11 and noticed this issue after flashing this ROM a few months ago. I have reflashed to rom but have not had any luck. What can I do to have access to all my storage.

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 11,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by easymurder View Post
I have noticed that my storage says that there is only 1gb left. However, if you add up each category of data (music, apps, photos etc.), I should have approx 10gb. The diagram at the top concurs with this. I am running CM11 and noticed this issue after flashing this ROM a few months ago. I have reflashed to rom but have not had any luck. What can I do to have access to all my storage.

I'm going to bet you that you use or have used stock CWM. If you lose the bet, I'll tell you how to fix it.
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

**Sticky Roll-up: All Guides snd Info Threads linked here**

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.