Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Nexus 5 stuck in boot loop and cant access boot loader

OP rdodds97

18th January 2014, 10:48 PM   |  #11  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 159

523 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodds97

I can now access recovery mode which is all I need. I have always thoight it was power and volume + but I must have been confused with my tablet z. Thank you all anyway for helping me

Great news!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to adrman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 11:28 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys.
Sorry for bumping but I have the same issue and for me it wasn't fixed by going in recovery mode. I already tried deleting cash, and even tried getting back to factory settings. But still, when i restart the phone, the same loop keeps occuring.
At first it always just went to 'google' and then rebooted and rebooted. Now it just keeps stuck with the google logo (the 4 colour image).

Could someone help me possibly?

Thanks in advance

Kevin
18th August 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #13  
Flag Göd
Thanks Meter: 708

1,140 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptail

Hi guys.
Sorry for bumping but I have the same issue and for me it wasn't fixed by going in recovery mode. I already tried deleting cash, and even tried getting back to factory settings. But still, when i restart the phone, the same loop keeps occuring.
At first it always just went to 'google' and then rebooted and rebooted. Now it just keeps stuck with the google logo (the 4 colour image).

Could someone help me possibly?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Try LG flashtool. Link in my signature. If you have the 32GB version of the american nexus 5 (D820) you can use the converted firmware without any problem. It was tested numerous time.

You can also try to reflash stock google rom in fastboot mode http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...image-t2513701

If you are using LG flashtool and you get error about cant format userdata and/or cache or by checking the flashing log you see timeout errors then your phone have a fauilty emmc. If you are using the fastboot method and you see "remote: flash write failure" text in the CMD window then you have fauilty emmc. Your only option is to rma your phone if bought from google or claim your warranty from LG if your phone is not from Google and you have the receipt of your phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread