[Q] Nexus 5 Stuck on Google Logo

Tip us?

Gokul Krishnamoorthy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Nexus 5 Stuck on Google Logo

Hi,

I just wiped all my data from the device using TWRP without Unlocking the bootloader . Now I'm stuck @ google logo screen

is there anyway to unlock the bootloader (Fastboot & adb cmds aren't working) /install the Android OS ?

Pls help...

Regards,

Gokul Krishnamoorthy

xBeerdroiDx
Old
Thanks Meter 1341
i cant comprehend what you were trying to accomplish in doing this. i also dont understand how you were able to install twrp without unlocking the bootloader, unless you relocked it after installing twrp. you wont have fastboot commands with it being locked.

can you boot into the bootloader? if so, unlock it, if that's what its gonna take to fix your errors

The All-In-One Guides for the Nexus 5, Galaxy S4 - I337 and Galaxy S3 - I747
The Following User Says Thank You to xBeerdroiDx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mistahseller
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBeerdroiDx View Post
i cant comprehend what you were trying to accomplish in doing this. i also dont understand how you were able to install twrp without unlocking the bootloader, unless you relocked it after installing twrp.
This made me laugh lol.

Gokul Krishnamoorthy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBeerdroiDx View Post
i cant comprehend what you were trying to accomplish in doing this. i also dont understand how you were able to install twrp without unlocking the bootloader, unless you relocked it after installing twrp. you wont have fastboot commands with it being locked.

can you boot into the bootloader? if so, unlock it, if that's what its gonna take to fix your errors
Yes i relocked it after installing TWRP..
I can able to boot into the bootloader.. but how to unlock it??? fastboot and adb cmds aren't working...

mistahseller
Old
(Last edited by mistahseller; 8th December 2013 at 06:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokul Krishnamoorthy View Post
Hi,

I just wiped all my data from the device using TWRP without Unlocking the bootloader . Now I'm stuck @ google logo screen

is there anyway to unlock the bootloader (Fastboot & adb cmds aren't working) /install the Android OS ?

Pls help...

Regards,

Gokul Krishnamoorthy
I think you are confused on what you did/ are trying to do. If you hold volume down and power button it will take you to fast boot, if you can get there, you are in good shape still.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Yes i relocked it after installing TWRP..
I can able to boot into the bootloader.. but how to unlock it??? fastboot and adb cmds aren't working...
why would you relock it? People unlock it for a reason, not to just install a recovery wipe the phone and then relock it.... That would not make sense and you can wipe it using factory reset.

Do this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2507905

Toolkit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2508817

some users are not a big fan of toolkits but I have never had a problem with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to mistahseller For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gokul Krishnamoorthy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahseller View Post
I think you are confused on what you did/ are trying to do. If you hold volume down and power button it will take you to fast boot, if you can get there, you are in good shape still.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

why would you relock it? People unlock it for a reason, not to just install a recovery wipe the phone and then relock it.... That would not make sense and you can wipe it using factory reset.

Do this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2507905

Toolkit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2508817

some users are not a big fan of toolkits but I have never had a problem with them.

Thank you So much ... You're an .. I unlocked the bootloader

xBeerdroiDx
Old
Thanks Meter 1341
Quote:
I unlocked the bootloader
now leave it that way unless you're setting it up for return. cheers

The All-In-One Guides for the Nexus 5, Galaxy S4 - I337 and Galaxy S3 - I747

RusherDude
Old
Thanks Meter 98
How did he manage to get TWRP without unlocking the bootloader? he locked it after flashing TWRP or there is any way to bypass the bootloader without unlocking it??
Devices: