Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 38,640 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Deleted OS need help to push files to device

Tip us?

yetipopsicle
Old
(Last edited by yetipopsicle; 27th June 2014 at 06:04 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Deleted OS need help to push files to device

I see that there are other threads for this and I have read through them but they don't seem to be helping. I was in the middle of using the Nexus Toolkit to install a Rom when the program temporarily booted TWRP after it removed old os and then it stopped working and I went to reboot from the temporary boot when it told me I had no OS. Because I do not have a ROM my computer does not detect ADB status so I cannot seem to get anytging on the device. I also can seem to get the sideload to work. I am not quite sure how to use the CMD for this and I have used other threads suggestions like starting cmd in the folder that has the rom i want to flash and the typing the adb commands but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone help please?

yetipopsicle
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you, but my adb drivers are installed. my device can only enter fastboot and recovery so even now with that tool I dont know how to install an os back on my device.

GldRush98
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Just flash the images from fastboot. There are a thousand posts on how to do this here.
"fastboot flash system system.img"
---Phone---
Nexus 5 32gb
Android 4.4.4 KTU84P, Baseband 2.0.50.1.16, Unlocked, rooted, TWRP Recovery 2.7.1.1
---Tablets---
Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32gb
Android 4.4.2 KOT49H NI1, rooted, TWRP 2.6.3.3
Nexus 7 16gb
Android 4.4.2 KOT49H, Unlocked, rooted, TWRP Recovery 2.6.3.1
---Past---
Galaxy Nexus (AT&T)
Android 4.3 JWR66Y, Baseband I9250XXLJ1, Unlocked, rooted, Clockwork Touch 6.0.4.3
Google Nexus One | AT&T Fuze (Touch Pro) | AT&T 8525 (Hermes) | AT&T 8125 (Wizard)