Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Deleted OS need help to push files to device

OP yetipopsicle

27th June 2014, 06:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I see that there are other threads for this and I have read through them but they don't seem to be helping. I was in the middle of using the Nexus Toolkit to install a Rom when the program temporarily booted TWRP after it removed old os and then it stopped working and I went to reboot from the temporary boot when it told me I had no OS. Because I do not have a ROM my computer does not detect ADB status so I cannot seem to get anytging on the device. I also can seem to get the sideload to work. I am not quite sure how to use the CMD for this and I have used other threads suggestions like starting cmd in the folder that has the rom i want to flash and the typing the adb commands but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone help please?
Last edited by yetipopsicle; 27th June 2014 at 07:04 PM.
27th June 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,452

4,239 posts
More
STOP USING TOOLKITS!

If you can't get adb to work, I suggest following this thread to get it working: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979
27th June 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Thank you, but my adb drivers are installed. my device can only enter fastboot and recovery so even now with that tool I dont know how to install an os back on my device.
27th June 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #4  
Flag Taylorville, IL.
Thanks Meter: 279

2,229 posts
More
Just flash the images from fastboot. There are a thousand posts on how to do this here.
"fastboot flash system system.img"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread