[Q] Nexus 5 unresponsive when bluetooth paired.

OP Nexoez

24th August 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
More
Hello,

I have my nexus 5 for a good week now. I use Unified Remote a lot as a bluetooth remote control. I noticed when my phone is paired with my PC (and the unified remote server), my phone becomes 'lazy' and unresponsive. First, i tried to unlock my phone, but the screen stayed black. I was thinking of the worst. After trying to unlock it for a while, very calmly, the screen popped up. It was like my phone waked up from a very deep sleep. I could not relate these issues to the bluetooth, altough it was paired. I thought it could be the charger, my HTC One X acted weird on certain chargers... Later, i get a message, and I noticed it was only vibrating, while I was sure the volume was turned up. So I try to turn up the volume.. No response.. After turning off the bluetooth, I try again: flawless phone, no issues at all. When pairing again: Same issues. Anyone has a clue how to fix this? I'm using Windows 8.1 btw. I searched on google, but found nothing useful.

Should I RMA this phone? Is this soft- or hardware related? What can I do? Anyone has experience with RMA'ing a phone bought from google play?
24th August 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
More
Okay, So i can relate the lazyness when changing the volume. It was because in my bluetooth settings, my pc was set as sound output, for the cell phone. Sorry for my faulty english by the way. Ticked off the checkmark under the bluetooth settings that said that my PC has to serve as audio output. Phone is good and responsive now. Now I hope that this is also the reason my screen staid black for a while, while trying to 'unlock' it. I will wait and sit this out. Some opinions on this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread