Ask a question

No registration required

Nexus 5 USB OTG adapter wifi TP-Linkt TL-WN722N,RTL8187

OP legionpr

17th May 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13

43 posts
Hello Friends of xda i open this post to know if some programr oh Developer i could compile a configuration in a few of the kernels of nexus 5 current as franco.Kernel - r49,ElementalX-N5-0.38 oh any current kernel of the nexus 5 configuration is on wifi adapter for USB OTG to put an antenna tp-link tl-wn722n and the antenna RTL8187 My problem is that almost there is no schedule for ubuntu because it left these data here to know if there is any good sameritano helps me in compiling the file franco_kali_nexus5_defconfig.txt in the kernel is in the post i'm going to leave the configuration of the kernel and the franco-nexus5-kalipwn kernel.zip is the vercion 47r i believe but modified for the wifi adapter for USB OTG but as I said I would like to make this configuration in the current kernel i should be grateful and forgiving for my english here left the files thanks

Pd:if you compiled the kernel may put here i will be beta tester and if van used by the kernel that left there is what is used with the multirom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2yyum48.png
Views:	138
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	2747706  
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: txt franco_kali_nexus5_defconfig.txt - [Click for QR Code] (96.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: zip franco-nexus5-kalipwnkernel.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.53 MB, 29 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread