[Q] Nexus 5 won't play notification sounds.
I had my custom sounds in the download folder before, and they were working perfectly fine in there, but they were showing up in my music library. since then I decided to move them into the /Ringtones /Notifications and /Alarms folders. The Ringtone works but the Notifications and Alarms do not. I have tried the following things...
1) Selecting the sound file through the media listing
2) Selecting the sound file through a file manager
3) Clearing the media storage data and rebooting
4) Connecting and disconnecting Nexus 5 to PC and moving files to and from the folders
5) Closing the app before sending a text/email/google talk message
I'm at my wits end here. I need help.