XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New nexus build and 4.4.2

Tip us?

Buckster666
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default New nexus build and 4.4.2

Hi, was contemplating trading in my HTC One for the nexus 5, but decided against it due issues with camera and speakers. However with the release of 4.4.2 and LG refining the build quality want to know if it's now worth the upgrade?

harisharun
Old
Thanks Meter 0
After using this Nexus 5 I didn't feel comfortable with any other device. Yes audio quality is little poor but camera is good, battery life is good, speed of the device is good, so sleek weight less when compared to the rest. I use Sennheiser PX90 headset but still the sound quality is not to the satisfaction. Speaker sound is good but volume is slightly low and limited. Rest Xclnt!. Feel comfortable and happy to own this device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckster666 View Post
Hi, was contemplating trading in my HTC One for the nexus 5, but decided against it due issues with camera and speakers. However with the release of 4.4.2 and LG refining the build quality want to know if it's now worth the upgrade?

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Transfer speed of large movie files to the phone from computer are much faster and quicker, its a great plus point.

Browsing is really faster compared to others.

Games are so fluid.
TOSHIBA TG01... (RIFF box brought my dead TG Alive)
Htc Desire HD..

qbanlinxx
Old
Thanks Meter 145
The only thing you will miss is the speakers from the One

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

P.Mobile
Old
Thanks Meter 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbanlinxx View Post
The only thing you will miss is the speakers from the One

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
yep i had the htc one and gs4 and i like my nexus way more then them both.. the only thing i miss like u said is the one speakers thats it.. other then that my N5 is beast!