Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,614 Members 41,569 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wanting a nexus few questions..

Tip us?

OuncE718
Old
Thanks Meter 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_ View Post
Wait... he's got a Grand National and a Typhoon and it's the Typhoon that's his prized possession??? That's craziness. I'd kill to have a Grand National. The Typhoon not so much.

Sent from my Moto X
Idk why he loves the Typhoon more. It has low miles also. Around 30k. Maybe because the Typhoon is more rare (they only made it for 2 years) that's why he love it more. I've seen a lot of GN's and only 2 Typhoon's not including his.

The most fun I've ever had was in a T-Top GN he used to own that ran 10's. I remember summer time, me and him cruising with the top down and going to the street races.

SORRY FOR BABBLING ON. I JUST LOVE CARS AND MISS THOSE TIMES.

sent from my neXus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to OuncE718 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

_MetalHead_
Old
Thanks Meter 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuncE718 View Post
Idk why he loves the Typhoon more. It has low miles also. Around 30k. Maybe because the Typhoon is more rare (they only made it for 2 years) that's why he love it more. I've seen a lot of GN's and only 2 Typhoon's not including his.

The most fun I've ever had was in a T-Top GN he used to own that ran 10's. I remember summer time, me and him cruising with the top down and going to the street races.

SORRY FOR BABBLING ON. I JUST LOVE CARS AND MISS THOSE TIMES.

sent from my neXus 5
We totally hijacked this thread haha
\m/(-_-)\m/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _MetalHead_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]