Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,443 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does it seem odd...

Tip us?

dawg4lyfe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Does it seem odd...

Every ROM I load on my N5 will not reconnect to data after have been on wifi. The only "ROM" that doesn't do this is when I am running Stock + Rooted + Xposed. Just seems really strange...even though I believe this is a known issue with 4.4.2 on many Nexus devices.

TheLastSidekick
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,067

DONATE TO ME
Happens to me to rarely on 4.4.2 stock. Don't worry, we've just gotta wait for that elusive secret update known as 4.4.3. Every time it happens I reboot into recovery just to take the opportunity and update kernels / clear caches and fix permissions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Team Inferno (Co-admin)

dawg4lyfe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=TheLastSidekick;53023349]Happens to me to rarely on 4.4.2 stock. Don't worry, we've just gotta wait for that elusive secret update known as 4.4.3. Every time it happens I reboot into recovery just to take the opportunity and update kernels / clear caches and fix permissions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I hope 4.4.3 fixes it. I am a total ROM whore and not being able to load new ROMs is killing me.

dawg4lyfe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
So I installed the 4.4.3 update to my N5 after setting back to stock and unrooted and locked and all that fun stuff. Ran stock for a few days then unlocked and rooted it. Installed Paranoid Android and lo and behold...I have a data connection when not connected to WiFi! I then installed the latest nightly for CyanogenMod and did not have a data connection when not on WiFi...that seems rather odd to me....