No registration required

Oh i am dead

OP decade673

14th April 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Recently I bought a LG Nexus 5, I am so Happy to Hold it in my handsbut my happiness ends when I try to connect to LTE with a Globe Philippines LTE Sim Card but it didn't connect even if I am on a LTE Zone so i begun searching for any solution suddenly I saw numerous post indicating the LTE BAND Compatibility for my NEXUS 5, and i was shocked that my Nexus 5 D820 doesn't support LTE BAND 3 for GLOBE Philippines and now I am soooooo!!!!!!!!!!! sad and mad of buying this fast as i saw it, now I don't know what to do I spent my Money on a Nexus that doesn't support my Carrier, I am SO DEAD for this, how do i Fix this :c rying:
14th April 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 105

637 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by decade673

Recently I bought a LG Nexus 5, I am so Happy to Hold it in my handsbut my happiness ends when I try to connect to LTE with a Globe Philippines LTE Sim Card but it didn't connect even if I am on a LTE Zone so i begun searching for any solution suddenly I saw numerous post indicating the LTE BAND Compatibility for my NEXUS 5, and i was shocked that my Nexus 5 D820 doesn't support LTE BAND 3 for GLOBE Philippines and now I am soooooo!!!!!!!!!!! sad and mad of buying this fast as i saw it, now I don't know what to do I spent my Money on a Nexus that doesn't support my Carrier, I am SO DEAD for this, how do i Fix this :c rying:

Sell it and get a Nexus 5 D821 (D821 seems to be more expensive than the D820) :/

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Diffe...d-D821_id48985

Do not get a Nexus 5 from America. I am from Singapore and got mine D821 from Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
Philippines' Smart Communications seems to be using Band 1... If your friend is using that network, you can borrow it can test?

There is nothing we can do to make your phone support Band 3. You should have research a bit more before getting it. I know it sucks.... My country is using Band 3 and 7 but my Nexus 4 didn't support it as well at the time...
Last edited by tanjiajun_34; 14th April 2014 at 07:50 PM.
14th April 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 582

1,121 posts
Bad for you man. But to be honest I'm not seeing the point for making a thread about this...

Send from the Matrix
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Donnie Sins For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread