Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Ok google command not working in nexus 5

OP jaferiqbal

16th March 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

45 posts
Any other solution ? Coz I'll lost all my apps and data
20th March 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #22  
Flag Roseto degli Abruzzi
Thanks Meter: 738

200 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've the same problem. Or better, not exactly the same. I see the suggestion to pronounce "okay google" and the microphone full of white, just in a fraction of second, then the suggestion suddenly disappear and the microphone turns empty. I'm on PLSX, rooted, PSX Gapps, US English for Google Now, system in italian. I had the GEL customization xposed module and Chrome Beta (that I read that could give problems of this kind), but I disabled the module and uninstalled Chrome Beta. I dunno what to do.. I already tried clearing Google Search data, and also clearing system cache.. I don't know what to do, I had this problem through many ROMs.. A Gapps zip that surely works with this? PSX Gapps should be okay?
Last edited by Piereligio; 20th March 2014 at 11:43 PM.
28th July 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #23  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piereligio

I've the same problem. Or better, not exactly the same. I see the suggestion to pronounce "okay google" and the microphone full of white, just in a fraction of second, then the suggestion suddenly disappear and the microphone turns empty. I'm on PLSX, rooted, PSX Gapps, US English for Google Now, system in italian. I had the GEL customization xposed module and Chrome Beta (that I read that could give problems of this kind), but I disabled the module and uninstalled Chrome Beta. I dunno what to do.. I already tried clearing Google Search data, and also clearing system cache.. I don't know what to do, I had this problem through many ROMs.. A Gapps zip that surely works with this? PSX Gapps should be okay?

Issue solved or is it still there ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread