5,593,650 Members 39,320 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Omnirom And root

Tip us?

TheAtheistOtaku
Old
(Last edited by TheAtheistOtaku; 18th December 2013 at 06:29 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 284
Default Omnirom And root

ive downloaded and installed the hammerhead omnirom nightly from their site and it works great except for the fact that my apps cant get root access. Anyone know why this is and how to get root access back.
ive also installed superuser, though when i go to install the latest binary through the app, the latest version of it (3.1.1) doesnt get installed, it stays with the default "legacy" version

ryukiri
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtheistOtaku View Post
ive downloaded and installed the hammerhead omnirom nightly from their site and it works great except for the fact that my apps cant get root access. Anyone know why this is and how to get root access back.
ive also installed superuser, though when i go to install the latest binary through the app, the latest version of it (3.1.1) doesnt get installed, it stays with the default "legacy" version
Root has not been merged into OmniRom yet, so please flash the Super SU zip in recovery.

Super SU v1.80
The Following User Says Thank You to ryukiri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheAtheistOtaku
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryukiri View Post
Root has not been merged into OmniRom yet, so please flash the Super SU zip in recovery.

Super SU v1.80
ah, didnt know that, first time using omni. thanks