[Q] OnePlus One CM11s

Search This thread

Windslash31

Mar 20, 2014
So, cyanogen finally released the oneplus one kernel source as it mentioned here m.androidcentral.com/oneplus-one-kernel-source-now-available-download does this means the rom can be ported? :eek:

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
well, it could be ported regardless. with lots of work of course. but that kernel is for that device, that hardware. drivers for that device specifically. if it will be ported, it would probably be using a nexus 5 kernel. as porting the kernel would be a much harder and more tedious job. anyways, we have a cm11 for the nexus 5, with a cm kernel?

Reactions: danarama

misfit0313

Jan 25, 2010
Merrill, WI
Chill dudes. I would think we will be seeing nearly all features of the 11s ROM in due time. Most of the apk's from the OnePlus dump are already working on cm11 nightlies for our N5's.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well, it could be ported regardless. with lots of work of course. but that kernel is for that device, that hardware. drivers for that device specifically. if it will be ported, it would probably be using a nexus 5 kernel. as porting the kernel would be a much harder and more tedious job. anyways, we have a cm11 for the nexus 5, with a cm kernel?
    Kernel source and ROM source are completely different. Kernel source means nothing in the context of this question.

Sent from my Nexus 5