No registration required

Anyone here owning Xperia X10 before

OP riginal

6th February 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 873

1,709 posts
Hi, this may sound a bit stupid but here it goes

I have a Xperia X10 & I'm looking for a new device, I want to choose between LG G2 & Nexus 5, now my primary option is Nexus 5, however I'm worried about the battery life

I checked threads regarding battery life but different users, different settings, different results......

So I want to know if anyone here has owned Xperia X10 before, how's the battery life comparing to X10? becuase I really need it to be at least the same as X10

Thanks a lot, appreciate it
6th February 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 173

805 posts
More
Obviously both are much better than x10. In fact everything about both phones are better than the x10. You are talking about a 2013 device versus a 2010 device...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tangosierra_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 372

2,099 posts
More
I owned one and thought it ran well with the battery. But my Nexus 5 beats it by a mile. The battery sucked though running timeline I think it used to be called on the x10. Get the nexus 5 over the g2. Automatic updates and multiple network choices. Battery will be better. I would be surprised if it was worse.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce Lee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2,035

6,691 posts
If you're worried about battery, before I put my phone on charge last night it was on 6% battery. It had been unplugged for 2 days and had 5 hours on the screen, as well as voice calls and making a twrp backup

The Following User Says Thank You to Ben36 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 873

1,709 posts
Thanks for your responses

I know nexus 5 beats X10 in every aspect, but my main concern is battery life, I'm not heavy user at all, but I'm always connected to wifi, I don't do web browsing in phone but use wifi for social apps like whatsapp and some other apps, not much music or video, but I frequently use camera & offline gps navigation, right now I hardly get a full day with my X10, I used to get more than one day not sure if it was because I now use the phone heavier or my battery is dying after three years of use

Anyways from what I've read, both nexus 5 & lg g2 had (& stil have) software issues but I know I can trust Google better to fix them & I'd really love to own a Nexus for the first time
8th February 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 2,035

6,691 posts
Go for it

The Following User Says Thank You to Ben36 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread