Phone call sound equalizer 4.4.4

OP drago10029

8th July 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Phazon Mines
Thanks Meter: 79

467 posts
More
So what I'm looking for is an app, hack, mod, etc. I want to be able to alter the sound when making phone calls. If you want to know why it's because sometimes people sound too bassy or to distant and all the stuff in between.

This is XDA, right? lol so how can I make this happen people? and yes I am willing to do a little work if necessary to make it happen.

Thanks!
9th July 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 373

1,522 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago10029

So what I'm looking for is an app, hack, mod, etc. I want to be able to alter the sound when making phone calls. If you want to know why it's because sometimes people sound too bassy or to distant and all the stuff in between.

This is XDA, right? lol so how can I make this happen people? and yes I am willing to do a little work if necessary to make it happen.

Thanks!

Can Viper4Android accomplish this? My knowledge on the subject is limited, but I believe you can set it to alter all system sounds.
9th July 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Phazon Mines
Thanks Meter: 79

467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblzd

Can Viper4Android accomplish this? My knowledge on the subject is limited, but I believe you can set it to alter all system sounds.

Well on CM Rom's with DSP Viper can be a little hard to setup. a little quirky, but I don't know if it can alter the IN CALL SOUND. I tried yesterday and nothing. But again I'm running a CM based rom.

Can someone confirm otherwise?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
equalizer, mod, phone call, setting, sound
Previous Thread Next Thread