Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,245 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone call sound equalizer 4.4.4

Tip us?

drago10029
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Default Phone call sound equalizer 4.4.4

So what I'm looking for is an app, hack, mod, etc. I want to be able to alter the sound when making phone calls. If you want to know why it's because sometimes people sound too bassy or to distant and all the stuff in between.

This is XDA, right? lol so how can I make this happen people? and yes I am willing to do a little work if necessary to make it happen.

Thanks!
Samsung Galaxy S III i747 in creamy Pebble Blue
Skyrocket and Vibrant R.I.P. Gone but not forgotten! MOTO X Goodbye and Good ridden!

bblzd
Old
Thanks Meter 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago10029 View Post
So what I'm looking for is an app, hack, mod, etc. I want to be able to alter the sound when making phone calls. If you want to know why it's because sometimes people sound too bassy or to distant and all the stuff in between.

This is XDA, right? lol so how can I make this happen people? and yes I am willing to do a little work if necessary to make it happen.

Thanks!
Can Viper4Android accomplish this? My knowledge on the subject is limited, but I believe you can set it to alter all system sounds.
W32

drago10029
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblzd View Post
Can Viper4Android accomplish this? My knowledge on the subject is limited, but I believe you can set it to alter all system sounds.
Well on CM Rom's with DSP Viper can be a little hard to setup. a little quirky, but I don't know if it can alter the IN CALL SOUND. I tried yesterday and nothing. But again I'm running a CM based rom.

Can someone confirm otherwise?
Samsung Galaxy S III i747 in creamy Pebble Blue
Skyrocket and Vibrant R.I.P. Gone but not forgotten! MOTO X Goodbye and Good ridden!
Tags
equalizer, mod, phone call, setting, sound