Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

My phone just die and it is not responding.

OP bulgaria_mitko

22nd June 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Today my phone was working fine and it was working fine all the time. I have 4.4.4 Android unlocked and not rooted (it was rooted, but when i updated to 4.4.4 the root was gone and i didnt put it on). It was in my pocket and when i got home i wanted to start the sceen and it dosent react to anything. I tryed charging it (thinking the battery died, not nothing on the screen), try pushing all the buttons (3 buttons in the same time) nothing again. it is so strange!? what i can do? i have connected to my computer, but the com is not detecting it. and the screen dont react at all. this is so strange!?!?!?
22nd June 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgaria_mitko

Today my phone was working fine and it was working fine all the time. I have 4.4.4 Android unlocked and not rooted (it was rooted, but when i updated to 4.4.4 the root was gone and i didnt put it on). It was in my pocket and when i got home i wanted to start the sceen and it dosent react to anything. I tryed charging it (thinking the battery died, not nothing on the screen), try pushing all the buttons (3 buttons in the same time) nothing again. it is so strange!? what i can do? i have connected to my computer, but the com is not detecting it. and the screen dont react at all. this is so strange!?!?!?

So You've done nothing?
Okay, well first i recommend doing the "obvious".

1) Hold Down the Power Button
else
2)Load device manager on your PC and connect your Phone, anything coming up?
else
3)leave it in the charger overnight.

Also if the battery is dead, it won't show anything on screen, it'll be black only.
then when it has enough power it'll show a red light at the bottom.
22nd June 2014, 12:58 AM   |  #3  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,990
 
11,382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Push and good the power button for 20 seconds. See if after it'll boot

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
22nd June 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #4  
theErock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Covina
Thanks Meter: 31
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Maybe try giving it a while on the chargee then toggle with the power button. I had a Lenovo tab once that did the same thing, it just suddenly died and I tried doing everything I could to revive it. So I just gave up and left it on the charger for a long time then gave it one last hold of the power button and presto! It was alive.

Sent from XT912
[AOSP/4.3] [ROM] Eclipse v5.1 build 6 spyder
22nd June 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
thanks
thanks for ur answer.

1. i tryed that and nothing happen. i have Practical Meter and when i hold those buttons it gives me signal that it is not charging and when i stop holding the buttons it gives signal that is full charging (like charging at its 5 of 5 leval of charging)

2. i tryed this, but nothing is showing on the device manager

3. i will try this tonight.

thanks anyway! hope my phone is not dead, because i have unlocked and the warrety is void.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i4GS

So You've done nothing?
Okay, well first i recommend doing the "obvious".

1) Hold Down the Power Button
else
2)Load device manager on your PC and connect your Phone, anything coming up?
else
3)leave it in the charger overnight.

Also if the battery is dead, it won't show anything on screen, it'll be black only.
then when it has enough power it'll show a red light at the bottom.

22nd June 2014, 06:58 AM   |  #6  
vin4yak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,453
 
4,239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgaria_mitko

thanks for ur answer.

1. i tryed that and nothing happen. i have Practical Meter and when i hold those buttons it gives me signal that it is not charging and when i stop holding the buttons it gives signal that is full charging (like charging at its 5 of 5 leval of charging)

2. i tryed this, but nothing is showing on the device manager

3. i will try this tonight.

thanks anyway! hope my phone is not dead, because i have unlocked and the warrety is void.

If you can't turn on the phone, even they wouldn't be able to. I guess you still have a shot at warranty.
22nd June 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
i am having the same problem, but when i connect my phone to the computer it's trying to instal the qhsusb_bulk driver, from my reasarch it's a hard brik... same i cand use my warranty because the phone glass it's cracked so the only solution is a jtag but i dont't know if it's posibile for the NEXUS 5. I went to a service and the say it's because of dead software. All i want to know is if it's posibile to resurect it with JTAG.
22nd June 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Same thing happened to my n5 32gb last Thursday. I sent it already to Google. It is unlocked but like new condition visually.
I'm really disappointed because my old 4year old HTC working.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium
22nd June 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #9  
vin4yak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,453
 
4,239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by informatican5

i am having the same problem, but when i connect my phone to the computer it's trying to instal the qhsusb_bulk driver, from my reasarch it's a hard brik... same i cand use my warranty because the phone glass it's cracked so the only solution is a jtag but i dont't know if it's posibile for the NEXUS 5. I went to a service and the say it's because of dead software. All i want to know is if it's posibile to resurect it with JTAG.

You need the proper equipment for it and I haven't seen anybody here resurrecting their devices using jtag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior84

Same thing happened to my n5 32gb last Thursday. I sent it already to Google. It is unlocked but like new condition visually.
I'm really disappointed because my old 4year old HTC working.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium

Hardware failures can occur on any device. My HTC One X died within 2 months of usage. That's why the manufacturer provides warranty to take care of it under such circumstances.
22nd June 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak

You need the proper equipment for it and I haven't seen anybody here resurrecting their devices using jtag.


It's any chance to resurect it? Do you know a method?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes