Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 46,028 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone seemed to of just died

Tip us?

vin4yak
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1855

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlderCass View Post
Should I be worried by the amount of emmc failures I've been seeing lately? I've frequented these forums since I had my LG O4X, then my Nexus 4 and 7 (2013), and I never once saw reports of this happening to any of those devices, but for the Nexus 5 I've seen it happen to people at least 3 times in recent memory...
If you search a lil then you will come across plenty of such threads I'm afraid! Just backup your data once a week and enjoy your device, the warranty will take care of such things. I've even extended my warranty to two years as I'm planning to stick with this device for a good time
The Following User Says Thank You to vin4yak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Simonna
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlderCass View Post
Should I be worried by the amount of emmc failures I've been seeing lately? I've frequented these forums since I had my LG O4X, then my Nexus 4 and 7 (2013), and I never once saw reports of this happening to any of those devices, but for the Nexus 5 I've seen it happen to people at least 3 times in recent memory...
Don't worry,there will always be some defected devices,and it's doesn't mean that your phone will die on you,like some other users phones.It just depends on the luck,like everything on the life depends on the luck.
Galaxy S3(sold)

Nexus 5
Liquidsmooth rom with Viper4Android sound mod and other goods.

TRENDING IN THEMER...