Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,480 Members 53,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone unlocks into app, back button sticks

Tip us?

benj!
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default [Q] Phone unlocks into app, back button sticks

Apologies if this has been posted 73 times before...

I'm running stock 4.4.4, rooted. I've noticed since a few versions ago (4.4.2, maybe) I will unlock the phone and it will open directly into the last app I was using, even if I was on the home screen/launcher when it was locked.

Once unlocked into the app, the back button is unresponsive (the 'glow' sticks when it's tapped) and the app often won't respond to anything other than scrolling (in Chrome, for example); I have to use the home button and relaunch the app before it works again.

Is this a known issue?

Lethargy
Old
Thanks Meter 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by benj! View Post
Apologies if this has been posted 73 times before...

I'm running stock 4.4.4, rooted. I've noticed since a few versions ago (4.4.2, maybe) I will unlock the phone and it will open directly into the last app I was using, even if I was on the home screen/launcher when it was locked.

Once unlocked into the app, the back button is unresponsive (the 'glow' sticks when it's tapped) and the app often won't respond to anything other than scrolling (in Chrome, for example); I have to use the home button and relaunch the app before it works again.

Is this a known issue?
Don't think I've heard of it happening before. Do you have any sort of modifications/Xposed modules regarding the lockscreen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur
You ask us to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position.
I actively add ignorant people to my ignore list.