[Q] Phone unlocks into app, back button sticks

OP benj!

22nd July 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 17

46 posts
More
Apologies if this has been posted 73 times before...

I'm running stock 4.4.4, rooted. I've noticed since a few versions ago (4.4.2, maybe) I will unlock the phone and it will open directly into the last app I was using, even if I was on the home screen/launcher when it was locked.

Once unlocked into the app, the back button is unresponsive (the 'glow' sticks when it's tapped) and the app often won't respond to anything other than scrolling (in Chrome, for example); I have to use the home button and relaunch the app before it works again.

Is this a known issue?
22nd July 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #2  
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,029

3,409 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benj!

Apologies if this has been posted 73 times before...

I'm running stock 4.4.4, rooted. I've noticed since a few versions ago (4.4.2, maybe) I will unlock the phone and it will open directly into the last app I was using, even if I was on the home screen/launcher when it was locked.

Once unlocked into the app, the back button is unresponsive (the 'glow' sticks when it's tapped) and the app often won't respond to anything other than scrolling (in Chrome, for example); I have to use the home button and relaunch the app before it works again.

Is this a known issue?

Don't think I've heard of it happening before. Do you have any sort of modifications/Xposed modules regarding the lockscreen?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread