FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Pictures take forever to load on wifi

6th February 2014, 10:35 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 224

More
I confirmed I have the slow "slow WiFi bug " , I have a 100 Mbps connection but with my nexus 5 I can only get between 15 and 30mbps (on a good day ) , the thing is 15 Mbps should still be good enough , when I load websites , even websites full of images like the www.theverge.com they load almost instantly but instagram , Facebook , klyph take forever to load (at least 35 seconds ) , as soon as I switch to LTE they load instantly is anyone else having a similar issue ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

6th February 2014, 02:23 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad_Petree

I confirmed I have the slow "slow WiFi bug " , I have a 100 Mbps connection but with my nexus 5 I can only get between 15 and 30mbps (on a good day ) , the thing is 15 Mbps should still be good enough , when I load websites , even websites full of images like the www.theverge.com they load almost instantly but instagram , Facebook , klyph take forever to load (at least 35 seconds ) , as soon as I switch to LTE they load instantly is anyone else having a similar issue ?

I'd lean towards this being an issue with your wifi router. Have you tried on another wifi that has a decent connection?
8th February 2014, 01:05 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 224

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekyndnunwind

I'd lean towards this being an issue with your wifi router. Have you tried on another wifi that has a decent connection?

Not , yet I'm gonna go to my friend's place to see how it works over there , this situation is really annoying

3rd May 2015, 02:03 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad_Petree

Not , yet I'm gonna go to my friend's place to see how it works over there , this situation is really annoying

Did you ever find out what the issue was with this one? I seems to have the same problem and be in the exact same scenario as you Chad.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread