XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Playing Nexus 5 audio (MP3) through a mono Bluetooth headset

Tip us?

highmighty
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Playing Nexus 5 audio (MP3) through a mono Bluetooth headset

Hi there, I was previously able of routing ALL Android sounds to my mono Bluetooth headset on my previous Android devices with this free app (Mono Bluetooth router https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...obluetoothfree) but it no longer works with my new Nexus 5. Most of the sounds are going through just fine (TuneIn radio, GPS navigation, Flash videos, etc) but NOT MP3/M4A and I tried using both the default Google Play Music app and ES media player app for example. For some reasons, anything that has to do with MP3/M4A won't go through, would someone know why this is happening? Any fix/suggestions/app to try?

Thank you all for your time and support,

highmighty

highmighty
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by highmighty View Post
Hi there, I was previously able of routing ALL Android sounds to my mono Bluetooth headset on my previous Android devices with this free app (Mono Bluetooth router https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...obluetoothfree) but it no longer works with my new Nexus 5. Most of the sounds are going through just fine (TuneIn radio, GPS navigation, Flash videos, etc) but NOT MP3/M4A and I tried using both the default Google Play Music app and ES media player app for example. For some reasons, anything that has to do with MP3/M4A won't go through, would someone know why this is happening? Any fix/suggestions/app to try?

Thank you all for your time and support,

highmighty
Anyone was able of routing MP3s from Nexus 5 to a mono Bluetooth headset yet?

highmighty
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Anyone was able of routing MP3s from Nexus 5 to a mono Bluetooth headset yet?