Please help! I can't connect my phone to Moga controller!

24th April 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2

36 posts
More
So I just bought a Moga Pro Power controller, and I tried to connect to it, using the official Moga Pivot app.
First I thougt that the app is buggy, cause it stopped while connecting. And when the controller was paired, I couldn't even open my Moga-using games. But considering that the app works perfectly on every other N5, except mine, I started to think that franco kernel's bluetooth settings are the reason for that.
So I flashed stock kernel, but the problem still occurs...
I can receive and send files, just that damn app stops working everytime (i also tried reinstalling it).
Please help, I dont want to send that controller back, cause its my phone's fault :/
24th April 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 13

135 posts
Moga pro controller
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44-RON

So I just bought a Moga Pro Power controller, and I tried to connect to it, using the official Moga Pivot app.
First I thougt that the app is buggy, cause it stopped while connecting. And when the controller was paired, I couldn't even open my Moga-using games. But considering that the app works perfectly on every other N5, except mine, I started to think that franco kernel's bluetooth settings are the reason for that.
So I flashed stock kernel, but the problem still occurs...
I can receive and send files, just that damn app stops working everytime (i also tried reinstalling it).
Please help, I dont want to send that controller back, cause its my phone's fault :/

Generally for all Android smart phone Moga controller connects in the same way

as with nexus 5.
Kindly go through this i hope it will help you out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu2XhU-r5BU
24th April 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joannn

Generally for all Android smart phone Moga controller connects in the same way

as with nexus 5.
Kindly go through this i hope it will help you out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu2XhU-r5BU

Thanks, but that's exactly what I did
For about 15 times...
The problem occurs when the app uses bluetooth. It freezes/gives me error messages.
I guess I have to flash stock firmware to get rid of this problem, cause I already tried everything that came to my mind
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread