Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Please Help my phone got bricked it stuck on 'google' text page and a lock image

16th February 2015, 08:19 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 2

28 posts
Donate to Me
More
i tried to install custum rom Cataclysm , i did it successfully when i was checking all apps, camera was not working. so i thought to re-install lolipop 5.0.1 copying files to my phone became difficult it will come 40-50% and stops or hangs. so i went to recovery (twrp) deleted cache/system/ few other files and then i restarted it says "no OS found" i was shocked and from then i cant get through recovery mode anything. it stuck on the screen where "google" and "screen lock" icon at the bottom is there. please help me out. please let me know any procudure to get back my phone.
16th February 2015, 08:53 PM |#2  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran9

i tried to install custum rom Cataclysm , i did it successfully when i was checking all apps, camera was not working. so i thought to re-install lolipop 5.0.1 copying files to my phone became difficult it will come 40-50% and stops or hangs. so i went to recovery (twrp) deleted cache/system/ few other files and then i restarted it says "no OS found" i was shocked and from then i cant get through recovery mode anything. it stuck on the screen where "google" and "screen lock" icon at the bottom is there. please help me out. please let me know any procudure to get back my phone.

1) Turn off the phone completely by holding down the power button
2) Hold the volume down button and power button at the same time and boot up your phone in fastboot mode
3) Use the power buttons to navigate to recovery mode
4) You'll see a dead android with a message saying no command
5) While holding the Power button, press and release the Volume Up button once.
6) Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to select it.
7) Press the Volume Down button seven times to highlight "Yes - erase all user data" and press the Power button to select it.

After the reset is complete, select the option to reboot your device.

If you any problems arise, let me know
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
brick boot, brick boot logo recovery, nexus 5 5.0.1
Previous Thread Next Thread