XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Poor battery life - help needed

Tip us?

whisky_
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
@DerItaliener
It may have been because of franco R22. But the drain was insane.
@DryEagle
Thank you very much.

I am happy to report that I flashed the Google factory 4.4.2 image and flashed TWRP and rooted my phone. Installed Whatsapp & Viber and charged it to 98%. I am happy to report that I woke up to 95% of battery in the morning so a total 3% lost with WiFi turned on over night.

I'm a happy man. However, I do miss the CM specific features. Also, stock seems to be much more fluid and faster. Maybe because of being odexed?
-Whisky

DryEagle
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisky_ View Post
@DerItaliener
It may have been because of franco R22. But the drain was insane.
@DryEagle
Thank you very much.

I am happy to report that I flashed the Google factory 4.4.2 image and flashed TWRP and rooted my phone. Installed Whatsapp & Viber and charged it to 98%. I am happy to report that I woke up to 95% of battery in the morning so a total 3% lost with WiFi turned on over night.

I'm a happy man. However, I do miss the CM specific features. Also, stock seems to be much more fluid and faster. Maybe because of being odexed?
Have you got xposed and gravitybox and the other stuff going? That adds in a whole heap of features to stock that are otherwise only available with a custom rom. Very highly recommend.
Tags
battery, cm11, franco, nexus, poor