Probalby OTA Brick
I've got a rooted Nexus 5 with android 4.4.3 on it.
on the past monthes it sggested me to OTA update but i knew that because of the root I'm not allowed to do it and ignored.
Yesterday, when I took my nexus out of my pocket it was stuck on boot screen (Google with open lock sign).
After some resaerch I realised that it might possible that it was open in my pocket and accidently OTA updta.
Now my situation is:
* Stuck on boot screen
* Can get to recovery but it says that I've encrypted my system.
* When charging - no charging screen
* Tried to manual flash rom/recovery/bootloade/baseband with fastboot and got error (flash write error)
* When opening shell I can clearly distinguish that some mounts are missing (like system...)
* Unable to factory reset / wipe anything.
Please if you got a clue how can I solve it write it down
Updates (For future googlers) :
* Tried to unplug the battery and plug it back but it didn't help...