Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with Chrome seek bar in video

Tip us?

albaneso99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Problem with Chrome seek bar in video

Hello everyone im having troubles with Googles chromes seek bar, here is a photo that will explain the problem, its not precise plus its not working when im opening videos. Anyone ideas how to fix it?
Click image for larger version

Name:	1401820925658.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	2778790
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

merauder75
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by albaneso99 View Post
Hello everyone im having troubles with Googles chromes seek bar, here is a photo that will explain the problem, its not precise plus its not working when im opening videos. Anyone ideas how to fix it?
Attachment 2778790
What version of Android / Rom and version of Chrome (Regular or Beta) are you using?

pfmiller
Old
Thanks Meter 76
That happens when you rotate a full screen video in the latest version of Chrome. My workaround is to rotate my device before going into full screen, then everything works fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to pfmiller For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

albaneso99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfmiller View Post
That happens when you rotate a full screen video in the latest version of Chrome. My workaround is to rotate my device before going into full screen, then everything works fine.
Your totally right man, now it works but is there any option so when i pres play to choose on what kind of player want to open the video ?
Thx