XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with cloud print

Tip us?

yeiyei0891
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Problem with cloud print

Hello, I have a problem with cloud print in the nexus 5. From the computer and with my chrome's account I activated the USB printer which is shared on the network (the printer have not wifi), when I open the menu for print any document (or anything that can be printed) instantly (1 second) the menu is closed and a message saying "the application cloud print has been stopped". I have everything stock and have restored the phone. If I get before the application stops (in 1 second) click on the option and then choose "Save As PDF" the menu does not close and I can select the printer then, and print without giving the app closes. If I delete cloud print with Clean Master and I downloaded the apk and install, runs smoothly, so not where the problem is.
Do you know that can happen?

yeiyei0891
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Nothing? ****

PhilipTD
Old
Thanks Meter 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeiyei0891 View Post
... If I delete cloud print with Clean Master and I downloaded the apk and install, runs smoothly...
Please forgive me for not understanding. Does the above mean that it's working now?

Sent from my Nexus 5

NEXUS 5 D820 STOCK KK442 FK47 DALVIK XPOSED TWRP2734

yeiyei0891
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
No, for this i'd have to remove the app pre-installled in nexus, I tried this but I restored the phone