5,595,067 Members 40,452 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

some problem with my nexus 5

Tip us?
 
YaroslavG
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default some problem with my nexus 5

Hello guys.

I have some problem with my nexus 5. Device is hanging and I turned it off. After this i can't turn on device again. The device is not subjected to shocks.
Do you have suggestions about this situation?
 
Derekwolfee
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 76
Join Date: Feb 2012
We need more information. Rooted? Stock? Rom? Kernel? Art? What were you doing when it hung?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Derekwolfee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
marleyfan61
Old
#3  
marleyfan61's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 704
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Surrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaroslavG View Post
Hello guys.

I have some problem with my nexus 5. Device is hanging and I turned it off. After this i can't turn on device again. The device is not subjected to shocks.
Do you have suggestions about this situation?
Not much info to go on but to start make sure your device is fully charged. Dumb question, but you ARE long pressing the power button right? Can you boot into bootloader? (Power button plus volume down)
Phone: Nexus 5
ROM: Stock 4.4.2 (Rooted)
Recovery: TWRP
Kernel: franco r32
Headpones: Beyerdynamic Tesla DT-1350, Sennheiser CX 880i
The Following User Says Thank You to marleyfan61 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jd1639
Old
#4  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2226
Posts: 7,300
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Minnetonka, MN
This should be in q&a, but, more info would be good. Is it stock or did you flash something on it. Does it turn on at all? Can you get into fastboot mode?
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
YaroslavG
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekwolfee View Post
We need more information. Rooted? Stock? Rom? Kernel? Art? What were you doing when it hung?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Not a rooted, it's stock, 32gb version.
Where it hang, I recover a game(ingress). In recovering it is hanged.
 
YaroslavG
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleyfan61 View Post
Not much info to go on but to start make sure your device is fully charged. Dumb question, but you ARE long pressing the power button right? Can you boot into bootloader? (Power button plus volume down)
My device had approximately 90% of charge.
Quote:
but you ARE long pressing the power button right?
Very long...
Quote:
Can you boot into bootloader? (Power button plus volume down)
Its not working.
 
YaroslavG
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2013
Sorry guys for my bad competence. My device is working now. Thanks to all
 
Blackbox421
Old
#8  
Blackbox421's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 113
Posts: 617
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Duisburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaroslavG View Post
Sorry guys for my bad competence. My device is working now. Thanks to all
So what was the problem?

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5830 mit Tapatalk 2
 
UnicornKaz
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 1,164
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Southern Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbox421 View Post
So what was the problem?

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5830 mit Tapatalk 2

most likely a "pilot error" ...LOL

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes