Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,194 Members 42,107 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with my nexus 5

Tip us?

x10user2011
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default Problem with my nexus 5

Hi guys, last night I flashed elemental x .38 kernel paired with my slimkat weekly 4.6 build and a weird problem occurred...

so i went to bed with 93% battery left and I woke up with 82% (i never had deep sleep issues before with any kernel) and then when i turned on my phone, it was EXTREMELY laggy... I thought i was a kernel setting, it was not... I reflashed the kernel and tried franco, and used stock slimkat and they were ALL laggy. I don't know why as to it is laggy since it has never been for my phone, I didn't do any tweaks overnight and the kernels are all pretty much stock settings.

Can anyone help!?

Mr hOaX
Old
Thanks Meter 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by x10user2011 View Post
Hi guys, last night I flashed elemental x .38 kernel paired with my slimkat weekly 4.6 build and a weird problem occurred...

so i went to bed with 93% battery left and I woke up with 82% (i never had deep sleep issues before with any kernel) and then when i turned on my phone, it was EXTREMELY laggy... I thought i was a kernel setting, it was not... I reflashed the kernel and tried franco, and used stock slimkat and they were ALL laggy. I don't know why as to it is laggy since it has never been for my phone, I didn't do any tweaks overnight and the kernels are all pretty much stock settings.

Can anyone help!?
Use this app
http://goo.gl/Ba3W4M
Observe it for few days
Looking at what is causing battery drainage

Just make sure that NFC, Background wifi scanning, Auto syc, bluetooth, wifi, data are off when not needed

If there is no result, post that app screen shot here

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hit Button If I Have Helped You / If You Like This Post

x10user2011
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
I think I found the error. Only my Nova launcher was lagging so I thought my whole phone was lagging while scrolling..
However the battery is still draining quite quickly than normal...I'll take a look for a few days with this app.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app