5,604,631 Members 41,569 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] problems with Google talk to text on CM base random reboot??

Tip us?

NUGZZ420
Old
(Last edited by NUGZZ420; 31st December 2013 at 10:47 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Default [Q] problems with Google talk to text on CM base random reboot??

So i have searched everywhere for a solution to this problem. I have been running mostly Droidkang and Beanstalk with chaos kernel but have tried a few other ones and the kernels that come in the roms. I'am using cwm advanced it also happened on twrp. I have tried pa gapps and banks gapps. also tried core and standard. With all the different combos i tried i still had Google talk to text cause a random reboot sometimes (not every time) mostly when I hit the home or back button when Iam done. Sometimes it works fine other times it random reboots almost a hot boot because its pretty fast. I tried a stock based rom and it didn't seem to be doing it but I only tried few times. If anyone has a solution for this i would be stoked its not the end of the world but semi annoying when trying to talk to text while multi tasking. I would be more than willing to do whatever is needed on my side to help catch it on a bug report just not 100% how to if it reboots? I was going to post this on a ROM or kernel thread but it seemed to be doing it on all the CM or NON stock based roms. Thanks to anyone who maybe able to help or has fixed it for them selves and trust me I did search so if I missed a tread about this subject i'am sorry for the post.
EVERYTHING I POST IS JUST MY OPINION FROM THING"S I READ .. DO NOT QUOTE ME!!!! JUST TRYING TO HELP THE BEST I CAN !!!!!
PLEASE READ THE OP and THRED BEFORE FLASHING OR POSTING!!
★★★ DroidKang ★★★
✯ ✯ ✯ CHAOS KERNEL ✯ ✯ ✯

NUGZZ420
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
when using Google hangouts and I use Voice to text and click back on the typing area without stopping voice record it reboots almost every time on Beanstalk. I can't be the only one dealing with this . anyone?
EVERYTHING I POST IS JUST MY OPINION FROM THING"S I READ .. DO NOT QUOTE ME!!!! JUST TRYING TO HELP THE BEST I CAN !!!!!
PLEASE READ THE OP and THRED BEFORE FLASHING OR POSTING!!
★★★ DroidKang ★★★
✯ ✯ ✯ CHAOS KERNEL ✯ ✯ ✯