[Q&A] [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 {Hammerhead} (10/17/14)

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 {Hammerhead} (10/17/14)

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

isshesober

Oct 19, 2014
call recording on dirty unicorns

Hello gents. I recent seen the change log for dirty unicorns 8.1 for the nexus 5. It says it has call recording and the function to change the call recording format. How do I enable the call recording feature?

Nov 3, 2013
Hello gents. I recent seen the change log for dirty unicorns 8.1 for the nexus 5. It says it has call recording and the function to change the call recording format. How do I enable the call recording feature?
Go to the phone app > settings

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413739938105.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1413739938105.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 233

guilag

Aug 19, 2010
Montréal
Apollo

Why can't I remove Apollo music app using Dirty tweaks/system app remover?

I checked the app and when pressing the delete button it said "nothing selected"!

Thx for the great rom!

nednednerb

Oct 30, 2011
Vancouver
youtube.com
Can you use another root access app, such as titanium back up or a root file manager to uninstall or delete the apk manually?

I don't know why it's not uninstalling through the dirty tweak. Maybe the file name it's searching for got changed.

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
How to change the lockscreen wallpaper in this ROM? I checked the option under themes but that doesn't allow me to set a different wallpaper from the launcher. How to do this?

xtcdk

Nov 23, 2013
how to setup apn settings in this rom cant find it

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

cant find apn settings

Settings /network/acess points and so on

Hammerhead / Linaro / ^Uber /Dirty Unicorns / Beanstalk YUGA adm.

Saibot.XI

Nov 6, 2014
Abu Dhabi
systemui fc after inserting SIM

The rom works perfectly until i insert my sim card at which point I cant even use the phone at all because it keeps showing the systemui fc error.

Any suggestions pls ? I love this ROM and i want to use this as my daily driver.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to change the lockscreen wallpaper in this ROM? I checked the option under themes but that doesn't allow me to set a different wallpaper from the launcher. How to do this?

Dirty tweaks , lockscrren

Hammerhead / Dirty Unicorns ! Linaro
    network data not working

hey guys so after I flashed the rom I had 1 problem the network data stopped working so how do I fix this