Q&A/T Thread for LiquidSmooth Hammerhead

OP kuzibri

17th January 2015, 05:41 AM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
More
hi guys, any idea how to change the dark material design in the menu UI to the light material design?

btw, let me just say that this ROM has always been my favourite since the KitKat days.
Thanks to the developers for your efforts in making the best ROM in my opinion.
Luiquidsmooth = most features & best battery life *two thumbs up*
19th January 2015, 08:41 AM   |  #42  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 9

18 posts
More
Is it possible to set off the notification light for the battery when its less than 15% ?
I've disabled the notifications light in the option, but the red light for the battery still works though...
21st January 2015, 07:35 PM   |  #43  

12 posts
Theme engine issue
After upgrading to the 1/21 build I do have theme engine, but every time i try to install a theme it doesn't work. Any thoughts?
24th January 2015, 01:05 AM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
helppppp
display configurations stops when attempting to enter any solution
27th January 2015, 09:39 PM   |  #45  

7 posts
More
Liquidsmooth is the best rom i've ever used. So smooth and stable. Thankyou guys.
3rd February 2015, 07:27 AM   |  #46  

1 posts
battery notification light
I have a similar problem that others have had but there doesn't seem to be a solution. I can't find where to adjust the pulsing low battery light or charging light. I just want to disable the pulsing light mostly.
14th February 2015, 07:28 AM   |  #47  

0 posts
Where's the CyanogenMod Theme switcher?
I installed the ROM with Uber kernel. I don't have the CyanogenMod Theme option in my settings. And also, the ROM is lollipop light themed. How do I get it to Lollipop Dark theme as shown in the screenshots?
I'm using the 2015-2-11 version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-14-11-57-21.png
Views:	16
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	3164723   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-14-11-57-16.png
Views:	16
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	3164724  
19th February 2015, 06:46 PM   |  #48  
Thanks Meter: 8

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by suryatej77

I installed the ROM with Uber kernel. I don't have the CyanogenMod Theme option in my settings. And also, the ROM is lollipop light themed. How do I get it to Lollipop Dark theme as shown in the screenshots?
I'm using the 2015-2-11 version.

LiquidSmooth uses the RRO Layars instead of CM12 Theme Engine. Go to the XDA page, the last page and scroll back few pages. There is an unofficial build with CM12 Engine.
Google 'bitsyko development' and check out the g+ page.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by limecow

I have a similar problem that others have had but there doesn't seem to be a solution. I can't find where to adjust the pulsing low battery light or charging light. I just want to disable the pulsing light mostly.

It should be added in the latest build. I'm not on the latest build. If isn't try using a third party application such as light flow.
Check out few custom kernels to see if they have that option and try using trickstermod to change the settings. Sorry if im of no help.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuevosean

After upgrading to the 1/21 build I do have theme engine, but every time i try to install a theme it doesn't work. Any thoughts?

Theme engine has been replaced with RRO Layars.

Google 'bitsyko development' and check out the g+ page.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3vilo

Is it possible to set off the notification light for the battery when its less than 15% ?
I've disabled the notifications light in the option, but the red light for the battery still works though...

I dont think you can. Hasn't been added yet.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread