By kuzibri, Recognized Contributor on 14th March 2014, 09:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th March 2015, 07:45 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley15

Hi,

Is the rom CM or ASOP Based? The reason I am asking I want to install another kernel.

Thanks

It's AOSP based

19th May 2015, 08:06 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I am running the may 8th version of the rom but I am having trouble when installing any third party apk. Ie: the allow installing of third party app is enabled but when I try to install any third party apk the phone just crashes and restart itself.. Is anyone running into the same issue as me? It is a clean flash I'm case you wonder
Last edited by stevenhung909; 19th May 2015 at 07:58 PM.
7th June 2015, 07:31 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
5/25 nightly navigation
Hey everyone, great ROM. I just recently updated to the 5/25 nightly from the previous stable liquidsmooth release (from 12/2014 I believe). I had disabled the navbar and used pie controls on that version, however, on this ROM, I cannot figure out how to enable either of these navigation options, so I currently have no way of navigating the interface. I can access all settings though the drop down notification menu but I cannot figure out how to enable either the navbar or pie controls. I enabled expanded desktop but still cannot figure out how to enable pie controls. Furthermore, all my navbar settings are grayed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, after installation I did wipe the cache. Thanks, Phatty.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phatty23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2015, 02:00 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It's been a while since any updates. Has liquid smooth ended?
8th August 2015, 01:13 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 576

More
This is not being supported any I sent pm to dev to see what's up and got ignored.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda premium
11th August 2015, 08:39 PM |#56  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,820

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchlbenner

This is not being supported any I sent pm to dev to see what's up and got ignored.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda premium

What do you mean exactly with: "this is not supported" ? Do you mean this thread? If yes, it's supposed to be after a certain while self supporting, e.g. one member helps the other one ande vice versa. If that does not happen, please send me a PM. Or do I understand you wrong?

kindest regards, kuzibri
Last edited by kuzibri; 11th August 2015 at 08:41 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread