XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] what is qhsusb bulk?

Tip us?

sssjjj369
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] what is qhsusb bulk?

I just got nexus 5 2 days ago.And it crashed when i was playing a game,then it rebooted,but can not enter the system.I wanna reboot it again,then it cannot boot up. And it can not enter the fastboot. when i connect it with pc,pc displayed qhsusb bulk need to installed.So How can i do NOW?

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 10th February 2014 at 01:15 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2534
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssjjj369 View Post
I just got nexus 5 2 days ago.And it crashed when i was playing a game,then it rebooted,but can not enter the system.I wanna reboot it again,then it cannot boot up. And it can not enter the fastboot. when i connect it with pc,pc displayed qhsusb bulk need to installed.So How can i do NOW?

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote:
This doesn`t look good i`am afraid, might be a memory hardware faillure. You probably have to send it in for repair or RMA. Look here for more info https://www.google.nl/search?q=qhsus...LMqBywP9lYLYBw.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

Simonna
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Did it got hot while you were playing a game, or it's just shut down randomly without any visible sights(like overheating,freezing and etc)?
Galaxy S3(sold)

Nexus 5 Beanstalk•••Uber kernel

Braakie
Old
Thanks Meter 70
I had exactly the same here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2567001
“Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.”

Ayrton Senna da Silva

Device: Nexus 5 D821
TWRP: TWRP 2.7.0.0 Touch Recovery
Kernel: Purity Kernel
ROM: [KK 4.4.2] ? PURITY ?

Device: Galaxy Nexus I9250
TWRP: TWRP 2.5.0.0 Touch Recovery
Kernel: Fancy Kernel r39
ROM: [JB 4.3] ? PURITY ?

_MetalHead_
Old
Thanks Meter 1987
Quote:
Yup, that's a hard brick. My condolences. RMA time.
\m/(-_-)\m/

P.Mobile
Old
Thanks Meter 934
same thing happen to my htc one.. woke up in the am phone was off wouldnt come back on nada. plugged it into my pc and got that QHsusb crap and i was bugging!! so heated.. then i just started playin with it holding the buttons down for a while and ot poped back on!! i got so lucky

sssjjj369
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonna View Post
Did it got hot while you were playing a game, or it's just shut down randomly without any visible sights(like overheating,freezing and etc)?
No,it was normal.

sssjjj369
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_ View Post
Yup, that's a hard brick. My condolences. RMA time.
thanks But i 'm in china