XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] QI Wireless Charging No Longer Working

Tip us?

Deetz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] QI Wireless Charging No Longer Working

So I got my Nexus 5 all is nice. I picked up a Mugen N11 which is a QI charger and battery.

It worked great my phone would beep whenever I set it down and charge.

A few days later I popped the cover off my phone looking to maybe do the speaker hack to make things louder. I put the cover back on and was still able to charge with no problems.

I opened it up again, didn't do anything other than opening the case, closed it up and now I can't wirelessly charge the phone. I haven't had a chance to test the QI charger itself but nothing really changed with it.

Is there anything I can check inside the phone. I tried cleaning it up a bit incase there was finger prints? Anyone run into something like this before. Phone is fine but no wireless charging is annoying

chopper the dog
Old
Thanks Meter 730
In the adam outler "sound mod" thread there were peeps that needed to push harder around the camera area to reclick the back to re-engage Qi charging after removing the back.

good day.
$3 charging dock for the galaxy nexus. SEE HERE.
If I annoyed you. Hit the thanks button.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chopper the dog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Deetz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper the dog View Post
In the adam outler "sound mod" thread there were peeps that needed to push harder around the camera area to reclick the back to re-engage Qi charging after removing the back.

good day.
Wow holy moley that worked. Thanks sir!